Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pet Peeves

Part of learning about ourselves is realized what bothers the "garbage" out of us, so here is a list of my pet peeves:

1. I hate it when some people treat me like an "old person" and others treat me like a child.

2. Unless I ask for it, don't give me your advise.

3. MY house, MY rules.. don't tell me how to run my home

4. Don't tell me how to drive

5. If the toilet paper roll is empty.. change it

6. Don't tell me you will do something and then NOT do it.

7. Don't fish for a compliment

8. I don't mind if you vent to me... I completely understand that we all need to, but if your 99% of the time depressed around me, I won't want to talk to you

9. Don't ask for my advise and then not take it.

1 comment: