
Ok, I actually got this idea from another blog that I subscribe to and I REALLY liked it... so I am stealing the idea: 10 Things I Learned
1. I love singing loudly around my house (when no one else is around)
2. Dancing like an idiot is a blast!
3. Even though I wanted to hang out with friends last night, I realized that I can still have fun by myself
4. I love going to Church! It's the most amazing feeling when you go!
5. Temple Sealings is an incredible experience
6. I actually had fun shopping around with my guy friend who isn't gay
7. I don't have to settle for someone or something that doesn't meet what I really want
8. Chelsea Bowen is a fantastic teacher!
9. I REALLY REALLY want to go to Italy, but I realized that of all the things to see... I got more excited about the possibility of a Temple being built in Rome
10. I can't sing very to Jamaican music lol
No comments:
Post a Comment