
I'm going to start with a list of what I like or other random things that I know about me. Even some things that I hate to admit
- I love music. anything from classical to hard rock to some punk and rap
- I like light (really light) pink
- Favorite colors are blue, orange and red
- I love british accents
- love disneyland
- i cry when I am angry, frustrated or heart broken
- I'm a procrastinator
- I should read my scriptures more, but for some reason I don't
- I pray before each meal
- I stand on my toes when I brush my teeth
- I get annoyed easily but not angry
- When I get angry I tend to get violent- though I try not to show it in front of people
- Though I question, sometimes, Heavenly Father's plans for me. I know that HE knows what is best. and I trust Him
- I'm a hopeless romantic
- I don't like having the car door opened for me, but any other door is fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment