This term I am taking Speech 321 -Group Communication (required course) and it's actually kinda fun and interesting. So one of our projects was to take a personality quiz from a book called "Please Understand Me". It's to determine which of the following you are: Extrovert (E) vs Introvert (I); Intutition (N) vs Sensation (S); Thinking (T) vs Feeling (F); Judging (J) vs Perceiving (P).
So there are approximately 16 combinations. However I am an XNFJ meaning that I am both Extrovert and Introvert, Intution, Feeling and Judging. So that means that I am both ENFJ and INFJ.
Here's a bit of a background on me. When I read the entire section for both, I can really see the similiarities in both descriptions when I compare them to me. Crazy thing is that no one can see both of them in me, except me. I know me better than anyone else.
ENFJ:
Found in only 5% of the population, ENFJ's place people as being of highest importance and priority. As a result, ENFJ's may find themselves feeling responsible for the feelings of others to an extent which places a burden on the relationship.
ok... so there really is a whole lot more to this...but that's just a small portion of half of me
INFJ:
Found in only 1% of the population. It is an INFJ who is likely to have visions of human events past, present, or future. If a person demonstrates an ability to understand pyschic phenomenon better than most others, this person is apt to be an INFJ. Characteristically, INFJ's have strong empathic abilities and can be aware of another's emotions or intents even before that person is conscience of these. This can take the form of feeling the distress or illnesses of others to an extent which is difficult for other types. INFJ's can intuit good and evil in others, although they seldom can tell how they came to know. Subsequent events tend to bear them out, however.
No comments:
Post a Comment